Creating Seraphine (Part 1)

I thought my next hybrid should be a fire spirit, an agent of purification. She will be courageous, creative, enthusiastic and passionate. However, as a fire spirit she will also have a wild, almost dangerous side to her nature and should be capable of infernos of rage and intemperance.


So her head is here and waiting and I ordered her a Luts body a couple of days ago, then as soon as I saw this wonderfully vibrant embroidered fabric, I knew I just had to have it to make her outfit. The picture is very clear in my mind of exactly how I want her to look, but I have yet to find her a suitable wig.

I have even found the perfect name for her . . . Seraphine, which very aptly means burning fire.
Now the waiting game begins all over again!

Comments

  1. Beautiful fabric! I'm curious of how your creation will look like!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Nymphaea, I hope it works out the way I want it to.
      Cheers,
      X

      Delete

Post a Comment