Not posting as often as I would like, but I have been focussing on completing things on my list these past couple of weeks. I did still manage to sew a couple of new designs, although it will be a little while before they will be ready to be listed on Etsy, as there is more to come in this story. There is also quite a bit of sewing and hand finishing involved in these designs, so it takes a little while to complete them, however, it's been very worth while and I am pleased with the results so far.
Hubby and I have also managed to finish painting all the fitted bookcases and the walls, except for one section where our television unit is situated. That section will stay as is until the Regency panelling is fixed over the brick wall and the floor has been almost laid completely. It remains to be seen if we are doing the right thing this way, but we figured it was the best way to go, seeing at the unit is so disgustingly large and heavy (the disadvantage of it being solid timber with leadlight doors).
Today, I am off to a doll meet and I'm really looking forward to enjoying some R&R with my fellow enthusiasts here in Melbourne . . . there's nothing quite like spending dolly time with like minded people!