Thursday, 17 March 2016

BJD Clothing

The forthcoming changes on Etsy could not be more timely as far as I'm concerned. My listings on there are due to run out any day now, and I have decided not to renew them. Instead I will be posting all my clothing on my new Polkadots & Rainbows blog as it gives me better control over how my garments are shown.

I have already posted several new garments for YOSD and similar sized dolls. You will be able to receive accurate shipping costs before ordering and details on how to order are listed there too! You may ask questions in the comment box or privately if you prefer.

Should you wish to be kept informed with what's new in my clothing line, please follow Polkadots & Rainbows  as I won't be posting them on here.

8 comments:

  1. Oh your closing etsy? As long as you keep doing your pretty crafts I'm okay with that hehe. I'll make sure to check your blogs often for news on that :) I checked polkadots and rainbows and so far it has amazing stuff!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Alejandra,
      Yep, Etsy is going. Now don't forget to follow the new site if you want to keep up with what's new clothes wise. :)
      Hugs,
      X

      Delete
  2. Oh I didn't know there were going to be changes to Etsy ... is that just for sellers but purchasers as well?

    Going to add that site now to my watch list so I keep updated.

    It's a shame there isn't more places to sell things on that aren't ridiculous when it comes to fees. Ebay is pretty bad for that or so I've heard. I've never tried to sell anything on there before. I just buy stuff from there.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Alasse,
      I think the changes are just for sellers, but they keep doing it and it drives me nuts!! Thanks heaps for following the new blog too. I figure with less fees to pay to list, I will be able to keep my sewing standards high and continue using the very best fabrics without increasing prices.

      Hugs,
      X

      Delete
  3. Hope you don't stop making your crafts, they are gorgeous!!
    Etsy's new changes for sellers are... interesting. Hope they don't increase their fees =S

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No Musume I won't stop sewing, I love it too much. :) The changes will probably suit some, but it's no longer right for me. Haven't heard about them increasing fees though.
      Hugs,
      X

      Delete
  4. I didn't even know you had an Etsy o: So sad to hear it's closing, but I definitely need to check out the blog you mentioned!
    I'm in a big need for YoSD sized clothes!
    Okay I ended up looking right away. You make so really wonderful YoSD items! :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Nikki,
      Let me know if you're looking for anything in particular, and thank you for the lovely compliment. :)
      Hugs,
      X

      Delete