Saturday, 20 May 2017

Dianna Effner Penny

I attended a doll show this morning and found this little cutie sitting naked on a table. Fell for the face immediately and brought her home. She is made of porcelain and has a hand painted face.


I have dressed her in what I had on hand that fitted her, but I will make her an outfit of her very own down the track . . . maybe a Jane Austen period costume . . . what do you think?

Got quite a bit on this weekend, so I'll catch up on reading your blogs on Monday . . . hope you are having a good one!

4 comments:

  1. I think Regency would suit her perfectly!! Your new girl is gorgeous, congrats on getting her!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Musume, I should have known you'd be keen to see her in Regency clothes. She is a very pretty doll and I can see her in a bonnet with her curls dangling beneath. :)
      Big Hugs,
      X

      Delete
  2. Hello and congrats on finding this cutie and bringing her home! A short sleeved long dress in Jane Austen style would suit her fine. In pink, purple or blue....oh my, she would be cute in anything!
    Have a wonderful new week ahead. Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Niina, I agree, definitely little puffed sleeves, not sure of the colour yet, but I shall take your suggestions on board. :)
      Oh you too, and don't forget to blog, I miss your posts!
      Big hugs,
      X

      Delete