1. Thank the person who presented you the award and link back to their blog.
2. Post the award image on your blog.
3. Answer 11 questions posted by the presenter.
4. Nominate 5-11 blogs with less than 200 followers.
5. Create 11 questions for the nominees to answer.
6. List these rules in your post.
My 11 Questions from Alasse:
1.What drew you to the hobby? I used to sell Blythe doll clothing at the Melbourne Doll Market and it was there I first saw Indollgence and fell in love with a tiny bunny named Jax. I hadn't seen BJD's before and was so fascinated I began searching for them online ~ the rest of course is history!!
2. What was your first doll? Why did you choose that one? Jax and then Fairyland's Puki Fee Ante. It was their cuteness, which kinda took me by surprise, I'm not normally a cutsie person at all.
3. What was your 2015 doll regret? Probably purchasing from April Story. The whole transaction was a headache and by the time I received her it had left such a bad taste, I was over the doll completely.
4. Did you sell any dolls in 2015? My Coco head, if that counts and a few faceplates and most of my Blythe collection.
5. Do your doll characters have their own theme song? Not really, unless you can count "If you go down into the woods today", LOL!
6. What style best describes your doll collection? (Fantasy, goth, punk etc.) Definitely fantasy, probably because I'm a dreamer, although I love many other styles too.
7. What sort of aesthetics do you look for in a doll? In a word "symmetry".
8. Have you built or plan to build any dioramas for your dolls? Have attempted a couple in the past which haven't been as satisfactory as I would have liked, hence they have ended up being binned! Am currently working on one, which for the first time is progressing the way I want . . . finally I think it will be a success. :)
9. What is your 2016 doll wishlist? I haven't really made a proper wishlist for this year, though I am interested in adding another RealFee and perhaps a couple more Doll Be With You tiny dolls.
10. Do you have a 'fantasy' wishlist? (ie. dolls that you will never own unless you won lotto etc.) No not now. I think this past year has helped me refine my collection, so now I am settled on collecting tiny dolls, which are quite affordable, I can pretty much order what I like.
11. What do you love most about the hobby? Mostly I love the versatility of it, it's a combination of hobbies within a hobby. It's not just collecting dolls, it's sharing the interest with a whole lot of lovely people who enjoy the same interest. It's the sewing, knitting, reading and writing blogs, the photography and the story telling. I think this is the best hobby anyone can have!!
My 11 Questions to those tagged are the same as Alasse gave me:
1.What drew you to the hobby?
2. What was your first doll? Why did you choose that one?
3. What was your 2015 doll regret?
4. Did you sell any dolls in 2015?
5. Do your doll characters have their own theme song?
6. What style best describes your doll collection? (Fantasy, goth, punk etc.)
7. What sort of aesthetics do you look for in a doll?
8. Have you built or plan to build any dioramas for your dolls?
9. What is your 2016 doll wish list?
10. Do you have a 'fantasy' wish list? (i.e. dolls that you will never own unless you won lotto etc.)
11. What do you love most about the hobby?
As most of the people who's blogs I read seem to have been tagged already, I will not be tagging so many this time.
Sharon from Sharon in Spain
Lene from Dustbunnie's Dusty Doll Dungeon