Use the Search box below to find keywords that you're looking for quickly and easily!

Monday

Nine Months Absence

Has produced a new doll! 

Introducing Lina Spoon . . .


Lina is a limited edition of 25. She is a 42 cm collectible ball-jointed vinyl doll designed by Nicole Marschollek-Menzner for the Zwergnase "Spoons" series. Lina features 16 moveable joints, hand painted face, carrot-coloured hair and blue mouth-blown glass eyes from Lauscha.


Her outfit and accessories are comprised of a blue dress and matching socks, green lace-up real leather boots, a light scarf and a hand-crocheted bag.

I'd like to add here, my thanks to those who left a message after my last farewell and an apology for not responding at the time. I'm not sure if I will return again, but you will always be in my thoughts.
Big hugs,


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for visiting my blog, I appreciate those who take the time to comment, ask questions or leave feedback. :)

SPAMMERS: Comments are moderated and all spam is deleted!